Dynamic Commonrail is a synthetic technology diesel engine oil. recommended for modern diesel pick-up trucks with common rail system. with clean and lock technology, it delivers high performance engine cleanliness and protection. maintains engine power and acceleration response. maximizes fuel economy.
• Designed for high performance of modern diesel engine with common rail system.
• Recommended for all common rail diesel engine of both commercial and non-commercial pick-up trucks equipped with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and turbocharger.
• Can be used for heavy-duty diesel engines recommended viscosity grade SAE 10W-30 or 15W-40 required API CI-4 or below.
• With CLEAN AND LOCK TECHNOLOGY, it recovers engine cleanliness and inhibits deposit build-up, maintaining engine power and acceleration response.
• Provides strong oil film that guarantees engine protection even heavy-load conditions.
• Delivers superior thermal and oxidation stability to prevent premature oil thickening leading to oil screen clogging.
• Prolongs engine life and enables longer oil drain interval.
• API CI-4/SL
• ACEA A3/B4/E7
• JASO DL-0/DH-1
• MB 229.1, 228.3
• VOLVO VDS-3
• CUMMINS 20078
Refer to your vehicle service manual for correct lubricant requirement and service intervals. Search the database for the latest product data sheet you needs.