SYNTHETIC BRAKE FLUID DOT 3
SYNTHETIC BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 a high performance synthetic brake fluid exceeds DOT 3 standard. The product is produced from Glycol Ethers technology and selected additives to offer high boiling point up to 245 C for the hydraulic brake system both disc and drum brakes in passenger cars and commercial vehicle requiring DOT 3.
• Recommended for the hydraulic brake system both disc and drum brakes in passenger cars and commercial vehicle requiring DOT 3 fluid.
• It is also applicable to the clutch system.
• Recommend to change every 2 year.
• Resistant to high temperature operating condition
• Good compatibility with rubber seal and other brake part.
• Prevents gum formation, thereby allowing the piston and the master brake cylinder to move smoothly and become more endurable.
• FMVSS No. 116 DOT3
• ISO 4925 class 4
• SAE J1704
• TIS 591-2011 : quality level 3
Refer to your vehicle service manual for correct lubricant requirement and service intervals. Search the database for the latest product data sheet you needs.