PTT Synthetic Brake Fluid Dot 4 0.5 Litre
0.5 Ltr Bottle
Viscosity: Fluid Clear
A premium quality synthetic brake fluid exceeds DOT 4 standard, produced from Glycol Ethers technology, for high boiling point up to 270 C to ensure high performance even in high temperature conditions and to prevent seal swelling and cession effectively
• Recommended for the hydraulic brake system both disc and drum brakes in motorcycles and commercial vehicle requiring DOT 4 fluid.
• It is also applicable to the motorcycle clutch system.
• Recommend to change every 2 year.
• High boiling point enabling heavy use.
• Good compatibility with rubber seal and other brake parts.
• Gum forming prevention, thereby allowing the piston and the master brake cylinder to move smoothly
• FMVSS No. 116 DOT 4
• ISO 4925 class 4
• SAE J1704
• TIS 591-2011 : quality level 4
Refer to your vehicle service manual for correct lubricant or part requirement and service intervals. Search the database for the latest product data sheet you needs.
The prices shown in the search results are trade only. Actual pricing may vary depending on freight, dealers and location